Flatbread Pizza Casserole
You wanna pizza me? Of course you do! Flatbread pizza casserole that brings a whole new meaning to flatbread pizza!
Layers of Breadmasters Markook thin flatbread, Italian sausage, bell peppers, pepperoni and olives come together with sweet bubbly marinara and melty mozzarella cheese to make a delicious pizza casserole!
This is good stuff, any way you slice it!
- 4 pieces BreadMasters Markook
- 5 cups marinara
- 1 lb Italian sausage cooked and crumbled
- 2 green bell peppers diced
- 6 oz pepperoni slices
- 1 cup sliced black olives
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spread about 1 cup of marinara in bottom of 9×13 casserole dish
- Fit 1 piece Markook into casserole dish
- Layer on 2/3 cup of sausage
- Sprinkle over 1/3 cup bell pepper
- Place pepperoni slices
- Add a layer of olives
- Layer on some cheese
- Repeat layers with all ingredients
- Cover and bake 35 minutes
- Uncover and bake 10-15 min more until cheese is melty and sauce is bubbly
Our customers absolutely love the Kaliwonder Slim Wraps!
We have received outstanding feedback on the wraps from quality, to taste, to flexibility, and the ability to create their favorite gluten free and vegan recipes using our wraps.
Some of the feedback:
“Great wrap! Didn’t break when you overstuffed them and didn’t have an overpowering flavor so you could use them for anything”
“These are by far the best gluten free wraps. They’re sturdy and super flavorful! Good work Kaliwonder!”
“I couldn’t believe how delicious these tasted! And the herbs were fab.”These wraps are some of the best gluten free wraps I have had!! They are delicious yet still health conscious!
“These wraps are some of the best gluten free wraps I have had!! They are delicious yet still health conscious!”
” This is the best product I’ve found for tortilla replacements. My favorite thing about this brand is that they DO NOT FLAKE OR BREAK. “
“These wraps are tasty, healthy and best of all – perfectly bendable for all your wrap needs! I’ve tried these as cold wraps and in cooked quesadillas, and all got a thumbs up of approval from my family.”
“Loved these wraps! I am not gluten free but I am looking for a healthier alternative for normal bread and these wraps were delicious and also low in calories!”
- LOADED POTATO SKIN ADILLA
- CAULIFLOWER EGG SALAD
- CHICKEN & ARUGULA FLATBREAD
- CHICKEN SAUSAGE EGG LASAGNA
- FRUIT & YOGURT CINNAMON WRAP
- CHICKEN WITH JALAPEÑO CREAM CHEESE WRAPS
- ASIAN CRISPY CHICKEN WRAP WITH THAI PEANUT SAUCE
- BLACK BEANS AND GREENS CURRY WRAP
For more gluten free, vegan, gluten free vegan, vegetarian, keto and other healthy low calories and low carbs recipes, check our recipes page!