Peanut Butter & Banana French Toast Roll Ups
- Peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 1/4 cup cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- Powdered sugar
- Grab a couple of Kaliwonder gluten free wraps and cut them into four even squares.
- Spread each piece with about a tablespoon of peanut butter and add in banana slices.
- Roll each one up and set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl whisk one egg, vanilla extract and a 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Dip each roll into the egg mixture.
- Melt butter over the stove and cook each roll on medium-high heat.
- Cook for about 3-5 minutes on each side until they begin to turn golden brown.
- Once done toss the french toast roll ups in cinnamon sugar.
- Top with a little powdered sugar, a drizzle of maple syrup and enjoy!
Recipe by Stephanie Marie @glutenfreestephy
Our customers absolutely love the Kaliwonder Slim Wraps!
We have received outstanding feedback on the wraps from quality, to taste, to flexibility, and the ability to create their favorite gluten free and vegan recipes using our wraps.
Some of the feedback:
“Great wrap! Didn’t break when you overstuffed them and didn’t have an overpowering flavor so you could use them for anything”
“These are by far the best gluten free wraps. They’re sturdy and super flavorful! Good work Kaliwonder!”
“I couldn’t believe how delicious these tasted! And the herbs were fab.”These wraps are some of the best gluten free wraps I have had!! They are delicious yet still health conscious!
“These wraps are some of the best gluten free wraps I have had!! They are delicious yet still health conscious!”
” This is the best product I’ve found for tortilla replacements. My favorite thing about this brand is that they DO NOT FLAKE OR BREAK. “
“These wraps are tasty, healthy and best of all – perfectly bendable for all your wrap needs! I’ve tried these as cold wraps and in cooked quesadillas, and all got a thumbs up of approval from my family.”
“Loved these wraps! I am not gluten free but I am looking for a healthier alternative for normal bread and these wraps were delicious and also low in calories!”
- LOADED POTATO SKIN ADILLA
- CAULIFLOWER EGG SALAD
- CHICKEN & ARUGULA FLATBREAD
- CHICKEN SAUSAGE EGG LASAGNA
- FRUIT & YOGURT CINNAMON WRAP
- CHICKEN WITH JALAPEÑO CREAM CHEESE WRAPS
- ASIAN CRISPY CHICKEN WRAP WITH THAI PEANUT SAUCE
- BLACK BEANS AND GREENS CURRY WRAP
For more gluten free, vegan, gluten free vegan, vegetarian, keto and other healthy low calories and low carbs recipes, check our recipes page!