FRUIT & YOGURT CINNAMON WRAP
When you are looking for a quick 10 minute, easy breakfast this Fruit and Yogurt Cinnamon Wrap will hit the spot!⠀
Lite and airy, only 209 calories, vegan, and gluten free. Made with these delicious wraps by Kaliwonder.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook or Rest Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 8 minutes
- Servings: 1
- Calories: 209kcal
Fruit and Yogurt Cinnamon Wrap⠀
Kcals: 209 / 5.3g P / 28.2g C / 8.7g F
- ½ tbsp Buttery Spread
- ¼ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Kaliwonder Slim Wrap
- 35 g Banana, sliced (about ½ a banana)
- 25 g Raspberries, (about ¼ cup)
- 25 g Blackberries, (about ¼ cup)
- 2 oz Vanilla Yogurt, made from Soy, Silk, Dairy Free (about ¼ cup)
- Heat a large saute pan to medium heat.
- Melt the vegan butter in the pan, coating the pan in the buttery spread.
- Place the wrap into the pan with the melted vegan butter. Flip the wrap in the pan 2-3 times to coat both sides of the wrap in the melted butter.
- After the wrap has a lite layer of buttery spread on both sides, allow the wrap to cook on one side for about 2-3 minutes. While the wrap is cooking sprinkle the top of the wrap with your ground cinnamon.
- After 2-3 minutes the wrap will begin to bubble up and start to brown. Flip the wrap to the other side and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the wrap from the pan. Then spread a light layer of soy yogurt down the center of the wrap.
- Top the yogurt with your sliced banana, blackberries, and raspberries.
- Roll your wrap, then top with another dollup of soy yogurt, a few more berries, and a dash of cinnamon.
This lite and airy breakfast is both gluten free and vegan.
NOTES FOR COUNTING MACROS:
- The protein can be adjusted based on the amount and type of yogurt you choose to use.
- With this recipe I decided to use a vegan yogurt alternative. But you can choose to use any yogurt your heart desires: soy yogurt, coconut milk yogurt, regular yogurt, or greek yogurt.
Remember, not all yogurts are created equal. Some will have more sugars, carbs, and fats than others. So be sure to check the label when counting macros, to ensure you do not go over or under in your other macro needs.
- The carbohydrate in this recipe comes from a few different items: The wrap, the yogurt, and the fruit.
- You can also increase the carbs in this wrap by increasing the fruit. Doubling the amount of banana in this recipe will increase your net carbs by 8.
- More than half of fats in this fruit and yogurt cinnamon wrap comes from the buttery spread. You could choose to decrease the amount of fat by switching from a butter to a fat free non-stick spy, reducing the fat in this recipe to only 3 grams.
- You could also increase the fat my choosing a higher fat yogurt.
- This silk, vanilla yogurt alternative has 2.6 grams of fat per every 4 ounces.
- While a 5% fat greek yogurt has 5 grams of fat per every 4 ounces.
This allows you to adjust the fat content to have as little or as much fat as you want.
When making adjustments to the macros you will want to keep in mind the number of servings you are making.
Our customers absolutely love the Kaliwonder Slim Wraps!
We have received outstanding feedback on the wraps from quality, to taste, to flexibility, and the ability to create their favorite gluten free and vegan recipes using our wraps.
Some of the feedback:
“Great wrap! Didn’t break when you overstuffed them and didn’t have an overpowering flavor so you could use them for anything”
“These are by far the best gluten free wraps. They’re sturdy and super flavorful! Good work Kaliwonder!”
“I couldn’t believe how delicious these tasted! And the herbs were fab.”These wraps are some of the best gluten free wraps I have had!! They are delicious yet still health conscious!
“These wraps are some of the best gluten free wraps I have had!! They are delicious yet still health conscious!”
” This is the best product I’ve found for tortilla replacements. My favorite thing about this brand is that they DO NOT FLAKE OR BREAK. “
“These wraps are tasty, healthy and best of all – perfectly bendable for all your wrap needs! I’ve tried these as cold wraps and in cooked quesadillas, and all got a thumbs up of approval from my family.”
“Loved these wraps! I am not gluten free but I am looking for a healthier alternative for normal bread and these wraps were delicious and also low in calories!”
- LOADED POTATO SKIN ADILLA
- CAULIFLOWER EGG SALAD
- CHICKEN & ARUGULA FLATBREAD
- CHICKEN SAUSAGE EGG LASAGNA
- FRUIT & YOGURT CINNAMON WRAP
- CHICKEN WITH JALAPEÑO CREAM CHEESE WRAPS
- ASIAN CRISPY CHICKEN WRAP WITH THAI PEANUT SAUCE
- BLACK BEANS AND GREENS CURRY WRAP
For more gluten free, vegan, gluten free vegan, vegetarian, keto and other healthy low calories and low carbs recipes, check our recipes page!